Assessment & Evaluation
Evaluation is determined in the following categories for Term Work and Exam
Final Culminating Task
FINAL MARK 100%
Your skills as a learner will be assessed in the way that you demonstrate:
- Responsibility - take responsibility for and manages own behavior.
- Organization - devises and follow a plan and process for completing work and tasks.
- Independent Work - uses class time appropriately to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Collaboration - works with others to resolve conflicts and build consensus to achieve group goals and expectations.
- Initiative - demonstrates curiosity and interest in learning.
- Self-Regulation - seeks clarification, enrichment, or assistance when needed.
Code of Conduct
Students taking the Photography course must review the Code of Conduct with a parent or guardian to understand the expectations and policies of this course. The form must be signed back to the teacher so that the student can continue to access their computer account and use of equipment. All computer and equipment privileges will be suspended until the form is returned to Mr. Marlin. Please contact Mr. Marlin should you have any questions of concerns with the terms of the contract.